Librarian: Jen Franklin
The Adult Services Department serves all adults and young adults of Warren County through the library's collection of books, ebooks, audiobooks, magazines, and dvds.
Programming for the public is offered regularly, and the public is welcome at all of the library's programs. Unless otherwise noted, programs offered are completely free to you.
A Sampling of Programs Offered at the Warren Public Library:
- *BRAND NEW* Cookbook Club
- Meet every third Tuesday evening of each month with fellow food lovers to share and discuss your recipe creations.
- See the Cookbook Club events page for more information.
- May's theme: MEXICAN!! Pull out your best Mexican dish as we celebrate Cinco de Mayo all May long.
- Movie Night @ the Library
- Every Monday night at 5:30 PM, the library provides FREE access to newly-released movies.
- See the list of movie titles we are currently playing, along with the dates shown.
- Book Discussion Groups
- The WPL book group meets every second Tuesday evening of each month at 6:00.
- See our book discussion group page for more details and a list of books that will be discussed.
- Reader's Advisory
- A "New Books" list appears each month online and in the "New Fiction" and "New Nonfiction" displays.
- Watch for changing displays by the nonfiction department and magazine rack. Books displayed are always available for checkout.
- Current displays:
- In front of the nonfiction shelves:
- On the left: Stress Relief Practices
- On the right: A salute to our amazing WPL volunteers
- On top of the magazine shelves: National Poetry Month, including a giant magnetic poetry display board for you to create your own art! (Look in the Youth Study Room for more awesome poetry collections)
- Computer and Internet Access
- Available to all adult patrons
- eBook Assistance
- Appointments must be scheduled for this one on one service.
- Presentations and Enrichment Events
- It is our goal to provide relevant, interesting, and educational programs to our adult patrons.
- This includes a number of activities, including seminars on financial planning, blood drives, and craft workshops.
- Check our Library Events page for scheduled programs.
We look forward to seeing you!