The Youngsville Public Library was formed in 1935 for the purpose of operating a free public library for the citizens of Youngsville Borough and the adjacent townships. The library provides these services at 100 Broad Street.
In 2001, the Library held a successful fund raising campaign which allowed us to begin construction on a much-needed new building. Construction began in October of 2001 and was finished in early March 2002. Through the hard work of staff, board members and a crew of volunteers, we were able to move the contents of the old library and opened in our new facility April 1, 2002. Our new building at 100 Broad Street is located directly behind the old Library building. In our new building, we have more than three times as much floor space, room for books for years to come, and a beautiful, up-to-date building wired for high-speed Internet access.