Warren Library Association
205 Market Street
Warren, PA 16365
Phone: (814) 723-4650
Fax: (814) 723-4521
Director: Patricia Sherbondy
The Warren Public Library features a web-based catalog.
The Warren Library Association was founded in 1873 as a free public library under the Laws of Pennsylvania and celebrated its 125th anniversary in 1998. Through the generous contribution of Thomas Struthers in 1882, the library was able to locate in the Struthers Library Theatre building, where it provided service to the citizens of Warren for 33 years. In 1915 the library moved to its present location at 205 Market Street.
In 1962, Warren was designated as the district library center for 17 public libraries in five counties of northwestern PA (the "Seneca" District) and has been appointed by the County Commissioners as the county library for Warren County. In 1985 the library added the newer wing on the south side of the building.