Please view Ridgway's materials catalog.
The Ridgway Public Library was established in 1899 under the auspices of Mrs. J.K.P. Hall and the Ridgway Village Improvement Association. In1921, Mrs. Hall once again was the library’s saving grace, offering the former Center Street residence of her son, William E. Hall, to the library association with the stipulation that it be used for a library for at least 25 years. The new library opened its doors to the public in March of 1922 and has been in this same location for the last 87 years. The library currently occupies the first and second floors of the home, while the third is unused.