The materials for the Johnsonburg Public Library can be accessed online.
The Johnsonburg Public Library was founded by the Crescent Study Club in 1937. The Library was housed in the Johnsonburg Community Building until 1983 when the Stackpole Corporation donated its building at 520 Market Street to the Library.
Today, the Johnsonburg Public Library provides information, education and entertainment to the 3003 residents of Johnsonburg Borough. The Library also serves residents of Ridgway and Jones Township through the Access Pennsylvania Statewide System. The Library currently holds over 19,000 items including books, magazines, audio books and videos that are provided free of charge to patrons.